real nice thoughts



gilgamesh is my name and playing cards with my old friend is my game. and i don't want to skin your teed like a needy bead baby in a shampoo listening party my dog



i bought my son a toy called a neural blast oid and then my son's soul started shimmering and shaking like a new rodent peering into the soul of a army wife

kick that bug and make it a bug. bugs are named bugg ett because of a new law that states if you be old you be gay and then the question mark started wishing it was a needle dicked mail man who steals the mail and fucks da package mama

GO TO THE NEW SCHOOL WITH THE EVIL LIST MAKER RONALD PEABODY. DEN GO TO THE OTHA DIMENSION WITH YOUR BROTHER IN LAW LEWIS THE BITCH. FUCK THAT LITTLE SKIN ORDERER NAMED PILL MAN MEE NAM GOO BOID FUCK DA WORLD.

is that your blog?

yeas

fuck dat boi you need to get laid ya nerd. ya heard

no i have a family and i only blog on my days off.

u lair!

no i be telling da toof

then why are you so fast and ugly/

cause my dad brought my up with bad values sstems

go eat a lil caterpillar. it didn't do ya no harm ya hear?

that caterpillar is gonna turn into a pokemon card file

learn the value of a hug

da dali mama said dat right?

yah mon.

(the guy takes out a big pipe and chugs a gateraid)