DINKY DIARY ENTRY PART 1

Hey there is is mother darlina robertts from Darcquloo indiana missapissipi

my adlult son ttlyler was watchin the old 90s ghostbubsters dvd tv shows cartoon and he was watchin the 3 episode in the second season of the searies and was lookin at my sayin "MAMA this here ghost tried to stick his weird clawdad up my butt n shit" i was like tyler come on man your an adult that fuckin bullshitin my man and then he walked into his bedroom and showed

me what he was sayin and was saying

I WAS RAPED BY A WEIRD GHOST THING MOM I WAS RAPED AND MOLESTED

nd i said do you even know what dat means boi?

and he said

raped = hugs

and i said NO !

and h3 said

moolested = your hair being comded

and i was lile HELL NAW

and hw was saying then he has a ectomorphic lil friend who keeps brushing his short hair do

and i was saying to stop tellin people the mutant ghosty thingy weirdy thing was raping him cuz thats gunna frex people on peole out

and hw as saying ok what doos i calls it mams

and i was saying say

that fucking ghost comed by hair reel good and took all the tangles out

and he said shit waish the fucking slimeball of a ghost shit would suck my dick hard baby

and i was like BUGGIN OUT

and he was a wigger in my dreams once

he was a young wigger

cuz tyyler was a halloween coustome of slime shady in 1999 when mnm was on trl and then he wanted to be a slime shady fro haloween in 1999 for trl xmas

fuck and now my son ty-ball thinks fuckin green ass slimeball mutant ghost plasm specrere are brushing his short ass hair?

my boy be craz

wills he ever gets married

hell no motha fucka

over and outs

1 comment:

Rick Masters said...

"Rusty is bad for you."

-Ry Woodruff, 20-something art critic