"INTERESTING" BABY SHOWER VIDEOS :(

dear future alien / human hybids?? i want to tell you about my son :

TROY

pic:





got back from highschool last month and has been talking about wanting to be a video game designer (/ programer??) and i am worried.

first of all he flunked out of all his computer classes. and now he thinks hes an exel genius.

for christ sakes he couldn't even run msdos if his life depened on it.

but for some reason his dad rented a blu ray copy of WARGAMES featuring a young matthew mchaunaday and now the kid thinks he can be the spalding gray of video games / computer animation projects.

holy fuck is this kid fucked / deluded. i tried telling him he was being nutzoid. but sheesh did he ever get pissed.

in fact he got so pissed he pissed all over the good toilet seat and even spewed a few drops on the outer edges (in the cracks / divotes where the toilet and carpet meet) .

boy did i get mad . i slapped him a good one on his dick right after he shook out a few drops. i got a bit of piss on my index nail but it's a press on anyway so i popped it right off.

then (in all honest) i took a straight dump while my son sat around waiting for me to finish my lecture (series ??)

well i wiped and got the fuck out of that pissed covered bathroom (forgot to flush...that's what husbands are for :P)

then i sat my boi down and said look. you don't know html from java from flash from a pokedex. it aint gonna heppen.

so my kid whine and cried.

then i rubbed his belly like a baby buddah and he chilled.

then me and my husband went to a couples only sex workshop and forgot about our son.

the tv is his babysitter.

his sister enjoys the net more than him (that's why i though this whole programmer shtick was so weird???!)

me and my husband learned where the male clitoris is (his dick) and i learned how to finally make him cum (you rub the shit out of it / alternately lick it)

anyway he got home. then i showed up in my car at home. after getting a route 44 slushie.

the kids were fast awake and i had some splainin to do (to their FUCKING FACES)

- from your mom age unknown

No comments: